Statewide Articulation Agreements are created to enable Kansas High School Graduates to have a smooth transition from their high school Career & Technical Education Pathway to the corresponding Occupational Program at the postsecondary level.
Any Kansas high school graduate who meets the requirements of an articulation agreement may utilize the agreement to obtain college credit, scholarships, tuition waivers, or other benefits as stated in each agreement.
Please visit the KSDE Statewide Articulation Agreements page for a complete listing of all the current agreements within the state.
Please view the latest chart listing all current agreements at KSDE Statewide Articulation Agreements for CTE Pathways – August 2018.
The following Kansas postsecondary institutions are statewide articulation agreement partners:
- Barton Community College
- Butler Community College
- Cloud County Community College
- Colby Community College
- Dodge City Community College
- Emporia State University
- Flint Hills Technical College
- Ft Hays State University
- Garden City Community College
- Highland Community College
- Kansas City Kansas Community College
- Manhattan Area Technical College
- MidAmerica Nazarene University
- North Central Kansas Technical College
- Northwest Kansas Technical College
- Pittsburg State University
- Pratt Community College
- Seward County Community College
- Washburn Institute of Technology
- Washburn University
- Wichita Area Technical College
- Wichita State University